Thursday 7 March 2013

Career Day

Quotes 


- P.L.A.Y  H.A.R.D  W.O.R.K  H.A.R.D -



As a twenty-something graduate in these somewhat T.E.S.T.I.N.G T.I.M.E.S it can be hard to keep up my enthusiasm that the life I desire will work out. So today I'm going to collect some inspiration to make it happen!

When I was in uni moaning about my next assignment my Dad always quoted Winston Churchill and said "just keep buggering on", you just have to "keep buggering on" kiddo. That will never leave me but while I "just keep buggering on" I also have a desire to do better. Focus is the key I think, as youngsters we can loose ourselves in simply having fun. Now obviously this is of M.A.S.S.I.V.E importance but as the motto goes, we have to "play hard and work hard" we mustn't forget this vital ingredient if we want everything and more. So here are some quotes that I find an inspiration for success in work and in play. E.N.J.O.Y!



"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough" Mario Andretti


"There is nothing that is more a certain sign of insanity than to do the same thing over and over and expect the results to be different" Einstein 


"There are no short cuts to any place worth going" Beverly Sills  


"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" Katherine Hepburn   


"Follow your heart even when it leads you off the well worn path and that will make all the difference" Steve Jobs 


"Your qualifications, your life are not your CV" JK Rowling


"It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so consciously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you've failed be default" JK Rowling 


"Fun is a good thing but only when it spoils nothing better" George Santayana


"The only way to do great work, is to love what you do, if you haven't found it yet keep looking and don't settle" Steve Jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment