Thursday 21 February 2013

Cara Delevingne

Cover me Cara


M.O.D.E.L - S.O.C.I.A.L.I.T.E - P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y 


Images are not my own - obviously 


Crowd pleasing C.A.R.A was awarded 'Model of the Year'in 2012 at the British Fashion Awards, and is currently ranked #17 on models.com. This girl has walked so many catwalks this season I would say I don't envy her, but I sort of do.  

Born in London, raised in Mayfair this 20 year old was bought up in P.R.I.V.I.L.E.G.E and grow up with the likes of Georgia May Jagger. Miss Delevingne has also become a tabloid favourite with her BFFs including Jourdan Dunn, Rihanna, Harry Styles and Rita Ora.  

How refreshing to have a beautiful young girl in the media who is just having fun and living life, while also keeping her D.I.G.N.I.T.Y intact. I can't wait to see how this flower blossoms!


1 comment:

  1. She's amazing.;)
    Thanks,for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete